Mr Jwala Sharma
Mr. Jwala sharma as Fire safety manager HQ Assets and Dy Head of the fire team, Ahmedabad, Adani Group, leads the team of fire safety in India, in addition to overseeing the wider fire safety operations of all Adani Group companies in the country. He is a member of the railway safety committee and also the member of the safety team of the ministry of commerce and industries. Jwala is the Member of the National Committee on safety of Hydrocarbons furls of CII (Confederation of Indian Industry). With over 15+ years of experience in strategic fire safety & HSE planning & development in a variety of assignments in the india and Asia, he is currently responsible for strengthening Group fire & safety portfolio in India. Jwala holds a BE degree in Fire and industrial safety and an PG in Industrial safety from Karnataka University. After completing his PG studies, he is currently pursuing the Phd in disaster management systems.
Mr. jwala sharma has around 15+ years of experiences in leading and managing HSEF operations & projects in leading corporate companies like Reliance Industries limited, L&T Hydrocarbon & power, Vedanta, Jindal steels & ArcelorMittal & Nippon steels India (ESSAR steels) etc.
Education: BE, PGDIS, PGDFS, IOSH-MS, PHD (Disaster Mgmt).
1. Elected on the board of Asian society of safety engineers (2015 - till date).
2. Obtained the Fire safety & environmental clearance for 36 MMTPA Jamnagar refineries & J3 projects from MOEF & CC, CCOE in one go & consent to established & consent to operate from SPCBs.
3. Handled various serious HSEF issues of central government MOEF, CC, CPCB, PCB, PMO, chief Secretaries of State & safety issues at directorate of factories, DGFASLI, AERB, DGMS, CCOE.
4. His network includes various ministries & experts and eminent global HSEF & safety leaders.
5. Examiner for various M tech (HSE) & BE (FSD) students at NIT/ university levels.
6. Guest speaker at railways, ministries of commerce & heavy industries, NIITs, CII, FICCI, GSA etc.
7. Published HSEF articles & papers at national & international magazines such as NIIT, IEI, ASSE etc.
8. Nominated HSEF expert by directorate of industrial safety and health govt of Gujarat for coordinating with NDMA for rehearsals of disaster management plans - on site & off site.
9. Member of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Rajasthan safety council.
10. Turned accidents and fire prone assets of the both RIL & Adani group into the zero incident & accidents assets and helped develop reliance industries and Adani enterprises limited operational assets as the safest operational assets of the world.
11. Active member in HSE committee of CII, FICCI, railways, min. of commerce & heavy industries, DGFASLI in formulating latest HSE and safety models & devising training and audit programs for industries of national importance and various stake holders.
12. National/International experience: led / part of HSEF crew & teams
1. ArcelorMittal & Nippon steels India.
2. KSPL India.
3. RIL India
4. Adani group FSD team.
5. L&T Chennai HQ, India
6. Vedanta india
7. Jindal steels india